Monday, July 9, 2012

Super Monday

Okay, the tiedye outcome/experiment was in one word, a SUCCESS! Everybody (in my house), even my non tie-dye-wearing husband thought these were pretty cool. He even said he would sport his...around the house. I stressed all day about rinsing these bad boys out, but it wasn't so bad. I unwrapped and wrung them out in the kitchen sink and then proceeded to sprint to the washing machine for the final leg of their journey. I'm not sure we will do this again in the near future, but I can guarantee if we do, the youngest child will be of the package's recommended age.

Until then, I will be watching The Bachelorette. Unfortunately, this season is totally lackluster. I mean, I truly want the best for Emily, but I have to say it's been a little boring. The only reason I watch this trash tv is so I can follow this blog and laugh my $&@?! off. Ok... Back to my TiVo...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment