Sunday, March 18, 2012

Who Says Marshmallows Do Not Belong In Pancakes?


We sure don't!

For Saint Patrick's Day, I decided to make a "special" batch of pancakes. This crop of carbs resembled Easter more than St. Patty's Day, but who cares, they were yummy. I had the intention of making green pancakes, but ran out of food coloring due to our frequent green eggs and ham breakfasts...oh well. So, now they were extra yellow, and my from-scratch pancakes resembled something super artificially colored and store bought. I asked the kids what to add to them, and one vote was for "Manemanems" (Hay) and one vote was for Marshmallows (Ry). We are well-stocked in Manemanems thanks to our current potty-training reward system. Thankfully, we had what it takes to make these Nom-Nommy pancakes.

Here's what they looked like in the pan... (pretending I have a cooking blog, clearly)


Final Result...YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment