Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Special Guest Star: Siriously Delicious

{please note. I tried to display this cookie as large as possible. It deserves it.}

 I love marshmallows...in all forms...even peeps. Peep-lovers, I mean no disrespect. I only say it that way because most people think they are gross...I say... MORE FOR ME...well, and now Ry. The marshmallow force is strong in my young Jedi.  I can be caught year-round, nuking my peeps in the microwave to make them bigger and enjoying the burnt sugar goodness in yellow, pink, green...you get the picture.

So today I was scrolling through my RSS Feeds and had to stop and marvel at this delectable cookie. I zoomed in until it was larger than my head. It combines all that is good in the world. Check out this recipe for S'More Cookies (all the yum and no mess) and more from Siriously Delicious. She's also Siriously funny. And no, I CAN spell, her name is Siri, it's supposed be like that.

I haven't tried them yet, but a picture is worth a thousand calories.

1 comment:

  1. They won't let you down, I swurrr. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete